It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm

One Souldoll ain't enough

New arrivals & box opening photos go here!
  • Author

maiah4d

One Souldoll ain't enough

PostMon May 01, 2017 6:40 pm

Hi so last year my friends Momo, Max and Yuki inteoduced me to this hobby, I have a fear for dolls back then but when I saw their dolls back then I fell in love on how gorgeous they are.

I was a broke college student back then, when I started to working I realized that I want one as well. Let's jump around July of 2016 I talked to my friends of wanting to buy my own bjd and Momo sent me some hella list of shops :yes: Then Max and Momo said I should check Souldoll because of my love for Koreans and then when I'm checking their dolls I immediately fell in love with OnulHaru hahah let's be honest he looks like Taehyung of BTS and I didn't know distantmemory back then.

So I told them about this and whenever I like to buy something I always look at them and whenever I look at OnulHaru his character seems to grow on me already.

Around August Momo told me that the Joint Factory will be catering Souldoll dolls and I immediately inquired at their shop, so during the whole process I also fell in love with another Zenith boy which is Lionel V1 and he's perfect for my Onulharu.

The awesome thing is The Joint Factory just announced that they will accept 12 months layaway plans. And with that I bought them both :nosebleed:

My whole transaction with Kevin/The Joint Factory is very smooth and Kevin always updates me and sends invoices. I was really excited that my 12 months layawaya was shortened to 9 months or so :frolic:

So today I met up with Kevin to get my boys home and I was ready to cry there, when I opened the box they are so gorgeous. I asked Max and Yuki to meet up with me and have a mini meet in Trinoma it was a blast, I was just able to roam around with Demian (Onulharu) because he has pants and Apollo (Lionel v1) is naked so we left him in the car :cry: I promised that I will bond with him when I get home.

When I get home with them my family accepted them even though they didn't have any idea that I ordered a bjd. They are really cool about it.

See you guys on the next meet
Demian Taemothy - Souldoll OnulHaruApollo Jeonochu - Souldoll Lionelv1

kyophile

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

Re: One Souldoll ain't enough

PostTue May 02, 2017 4:51 am

Congratulations on getting not just one but two dolls! They're both so handsome! I especially love Demian (sungit boys are the best ehehehe)! Please do post more of them here and in the group's FB page~❤️

See you guys in future meets!
•Kai• Distant Memory Hwayoung / •Haku• SWITCH Soseo / •Malphas• Dollshe Saint / •Chie• Doll-love Youyou Style 2 / •Rin• Migidoll Noel / •Hayate• Miyadoll Mint / •Hiro• Volks Yukinojo Sawaragi / •Kiba• Volks Kuuta
•IG•

maiah4d

PostTue May 02, 2017 7:44 am

kyophile wrote:Congratulations on getting not just one but two dolls! They're both so handsome! I especially love Demian (sungit boys are the best ehehehe)! Please do post more of them here and in the group's FB page~❤️

See you guys in future meets!

Hahaha Thank you, pero I think Demian is a bit more malabing than Apollo. Apollo is more masungit I think kase he's stilk naked and Demian keeps using his wig. We're so excited to meet you guys in the future.

kanis04

Tiangge Seller

Tiangge Seller

PostThu May 04, 2017 10:31 am

Hooray for more Souldolls!!\o/ Congrats on your new doll, dear!^_^ He's gorgeous.<333
Project Dollground
[ LiveJournal | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | deviantArt ]

maiah4d

PostFri May 05, 2017 3:38 pm

kanis04 wrote:Hooray for more Souldolls!!\o/ Congrats on your new doll, dear!^_^ He's gorgeous.<333

Haha thanks! they are two actually I wasn't able to post much of his photos here because he was naked haha :yes:

keichan

PostMon Jul 31, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello!
I'm a new member in this forum. I'm still finding a BJD that would suit me although I have seen and learned about BJD for several years now.
Since you mentioned Joint Factory, that is a local distributor here in the Phils? I was thinking of coursing through such since customs can be such a headache here in our country :(
Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between people

Return to Arrivals